Trump's take on his own words, the first openly transgender child actor, and Wisconsin's opioid task force.
Read ’em while they’re hot:
- While last night’s debate is top of mind, it’s a good time to celebrate national voter registration day. Here’s everything you need to know about where and how to vote in Wisconsin. If you’re not registered to vote, you might be receiving a reminder to do so in the mail.
- In the event you haven’t had enough debate coverage, let us present The Donald’s Tuesday morning thoughts: “I really eased up because I didn’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings,” he told Fox News.
- Gov. Scott Walker signed an executive order creating a joint task force on opioid abuse. The latest data available shows 914 Wisconsinites died of overdoses related to heroin, an opioid, in 2014.
- The Journal Sentinel attempts to make sense of Wisconsin’s, ahem, unique pension system.
- ABC’s “Modern Family” will feature the first openly transgender child actor on an upcoming episode, reports TIME.