People are jumping ship from Donald Trump's transition team, hate crimes against Muslims are up, and vitamin news.
Ponder these, please.
- Can or can’t you drive with a loaded gun in your car? The Journal Sentinel delves into the court case that might settle the matter.
- Another JS find: The counties that voted for president-elect Donald Trump have higher rates of Obamacare participants than those counties that went for Hillary Clinton.
- Two people have already resigned from Donald Trump’s transition team.
- Hate crimes against Muslims in America went up 67 percent over the course of a year.
- There’s controversy brewing in the vitamin world.