Lil' Wayne, yelling Democrats, Sheriff Clarke on the FBI, and more.
Read all about it.
- More than 70,000 people have already donated over $3 million to the victims of the shooting at Pulse night club in Orlando, Fla. Last night hundreds of Milwaukeeans gathered for a vigil in front of City Hall to mourn the 49 victims.
- Sheriff David Clarke has some strong opinions on the FBI: Instead of its current structure, the federal agency should be designed like domestic intelligence agencies in Great Britain and Israel.
- House Democrats began shouting after Speaker Paul Ryan held a moment of silence for the Orlando shooting victims. The Democrats were shouting for gun control legislation.
- Rapper Lil Wayne suffered two seizures while his jet was in route to California after playing a show at the UWM Panther Arena on Sunday.
- DealBook has more details on Microsoft’s whopping $26.6 billion purchase of LinkedIn.