An ice cream museum, an anti-drunk driving program with potential, and Milwaukee protesters.
Your Tuesday morning reading.
- A rogue wolf killed seven sheep on a Wisconsin Rapids farm.
- “I am my brother’s keeper. I am not my brother’s reaper,” chanted demonstrators yesterday afternoon as they marched Downtown to protest recent police shootings of black men.
- In the midst of recent political and social chaos, someone is opening an ice cream museum.
- It’s the second Amazon Prime Day and CNN has rounded up the alleged snags in the system.
- Racine County will soon start a drunk driving pilot program spearheaded by the Department of Justice called 24/7 Sobriety. The program has helped decrease repeat drunk driving (and domestic violence) incidences in other states, say the Wisconsin legislators championing the program.