Yahoo's new name, New Glarus' beer bottles, and the return of the high-capacity well debate.
Read all about it:
- Republican state senators would like to revive legislation that loosen regulations on high-capacity wells. We looked at how the issue affects multiple parts of the state in a 2014 feature.
- New Glarus, the maker of Spotted Cow, will now have its beer bottles manufactured in Burlington. They had previously been made around the country.
- You can listen to Governor Walker’s State of the State address on WPR at 3 p.m.
- Middling search engine Yahoo will now be called “Altaba.”
- Seven University of Wisconsin-Madison scientists are calling on the state DNR to acknowledge climate change.