Your early Tuesday newsy bits:
- Gov. Walker’s campaign is clinging to its anti-labor rhetoric with his latest proposal that includes banning collective bargaining at the federal level in addition to reversing President Obama’s recent order that federal contractors must provide paid sick days. The Journal Sentinel has more on his latest proposals here, and ABC News has puzzled out the reasons behind his fall from frontrunner status. This morning, new polling data showed Ben Carson and Donald Trump are leading the Republian pack.
- The Milwaukee Neighborhood News Service rounds up the seven things you need to know about the Milwaukee Police Department’s new body cameras.
- For reasons that are not entirely clear, the Russians appear to be setting up some sort of military base in Syria, reports CNN.
- The Washington Post has more absurd twists in the case of the two British tourists who were murdered on a Thai island.
- Wired profiles the New York City man who makes house calls to fix iPhones.