The documentary you should watch tonight, dry shampoo, a questionable WEDC loan and more.
The news you can use:
- Tonight PBS’ “Frontline” will premiere a new documentary on the relationship between CIA agents and the makers of the Hollywood hit Zero Dark Thirty, and how that relationship affected the movie’s portrayal of torture.
- WisPolitics reports that state Democrats are trying to open an investigation about a delinquent WEDC loan that went to company whose owner has donated large amounts of money to Gov. Walker.
- Developments for a new apartment building in a former MPS school building, which would also house a new building for America’s Black Holocaust Museum, have been stalled, reports the Milwaukee Neighborhood News Service.
- After The New York Times delved into the deplorable working conditions at nail salons, including wages well below state-mandated minimums, the paper of record now reports that the restaurant and construction industries can be prone to the same practices.
- Wired looks into the somewhat mysterious ingredients in dry shampoo.