The news you can use.
- There will be no Air & Water Show this year, but the Blue Angels will return in 2017, sayeth the Journal Sentinel.
- Amazon is getting into the fashion business in a big way with a rollout of its own clothing line.
- Some Wisconsin lawmakers tried unsuccessfully to push a bill through the legislature that would tighten enforcement of interlock ignition devices, which “tens of thousands” of the state’s repeat drunk driving offenders have been ordered to use. Apparently, many of those drivers decide not to.
- You can judge for yourself whether this lawmaker was right to walk out of a meeting after hearing what she thought were “vile” comments from a school board member.
- Today President Obama submitted his plan to close Guantanamo Bay’s detention center and transfer its remaining detainees to a facility in the U.S., a plan that Speaker Paul Ryan called “against the law—and it will stay against the law.”