What we’re reading on this Friday morning.
- Gov. Scott Walker may have pushed his resume to the breaking point while speaking at CPAC and equating Act 10 protesters to ISIS.
- Meanwhile, the governor is planning a new European trade mission. His last trip to London was perceived as an early step in burnishing his foreign policy credentials.
- Federal authorities are coming down hard on three Milwaukee sisters accused of filing fraudulent tax returns and attempting to collect almost $1 million in refunds.
- According to Reuters, officials are debating whether to get smallpox on a new Ebola vaccine and recommend widespread vaccinations.
- Fancy NASA video on Saharan dust and how it travels in a plume across the globe.