Employment growth, drone sightings, and a controversial right-to-work bill.
Morning Links to go with your morning coffee.
- A new study shows Milwaukee ranks ninth, out of 41 cities, in urban-area employment growth, reports the JS.
- Eddie Ray Routh was found guilty for the murder of Chris Kyle, inspiration of movie “American Sniper.” Routh has been sentenced to life in prison, reports The New York Times.
- Five drone sightings have been confirmed in Paris. Although they aren’t seen as a present threat, the government is seeking ways to counteract the devices, reports USA Today.
- Choose carefully in the dog food aisle. A lawsuit has been filed against Purina, claiming kibble brand, Beneful, is poisoning dogs. This suit follows nearly 3,000 similar complaints, reports NBC News.
- After an evening of protests at the State Capitol, the Wisconsin Senate is set to consider a right-to-work bill Wednesday, Feb. 25 afternoon, reports USA Today.