Bill O'Reilly, a sleep-tracking device, and military ambulances.
Get it while it’s hot:
- Fox News’ Bill O’Reilly is still denying he misrepresented his warzone reporting, despite many of his former colleagues disputing his claims.
- As much as Wisconsin unions have vowed to fight the light impending right-to-work legislation, which supporters say could help attract new companies to the state, some opponents to the legislation see it as “inevitable,” reports the Journal Sentinel.
- A day of “legal reckoning” might be upon Bikram Choudhury, the founder of Bikram yoga, reports The New York Times. Since 2013, six civil lawsuits have been filed against him for charges including assault and rape.
- Thanks to Silicon Valley backing and crowdfunding, a 23-year-old South Londoner has created a sleep-tracking device with 25,000 preorders, says Wired.
- Oshkosh Corp. unveiled armored military ambulances for combat zones, reports the JS.