Less water, more tuition, and the tears of many Wisconsin sports fans.
- Rand Paul announced this morning that he’s running for president.
- University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee’s App Brewery and the Sojourner Family Peace Center have created an app for victims of domestic violence, reports the Milwaukee Neighborhood News Service.
- Did you perform your civic duty today? The Journal Sentinel rounds up the races and polling information here.
- As the state’s universities determine where to cut costs because of decreased funding from the state, nine campuses have said they will also seek substantial tuition increases.
- The Los Angeles Times explains how exactly water allocations will work in Southern California as a result of its severe drought.