It's election day, people.
- The county and Couture developers have crossed one of the final hurdles in building the tax-exempt residential, transit and commercial property, announced the county executive, whose job is in the hands of voters today.
- He may not be running for president, but Wisconsin son Paul Ryan is raising gobs of cash nonetheless.
- Do you have asthma or another respiratory disease? Global warming won’t be kind to you, warns the White House in a new report.
- A group called Milwaukee Rising is helping Sherman Park residents give their neighborhood a face lift, and the efforts seem to be paying off.
- The legislature passed a law favorable to debt-buying companies. Wisconsin Public Radio dives into its implications.