Your Tuesday morning reading.
- The Milwaukee area will get Chicago-based women’s boutique Akira sometime next month.
- Half a million people have pledged to boycott Target because of the store’s bathroom policies for transgender people.
- When the political and housing worlds collide: the sale of the governor’s Wauwatosa house goes through this week.
- A new addition to Milwaukee’s bike scene helps young people gain job skills in addition to sweet discounts on luxe two-wheelers.
- Snapchat wants you to be able to take selfies in voting booths.