Live music is back, and it’s here every night at the Saint Kate. While Milwaukee’s arts hotel has had occasional live music since last March, it’s been a while since the team has been able to provide a seven-days-a-week schedule. Now, the venue is back to its nightly performance with classic rock, improvisational jazz and more on the schedule
Here’s a look at the lineup for this week:
- Monday at 5 p.m.: Briana Greer with jazz-pop vocals, piano
- Tuesday at 5 p.m.: Tomas Antonic with classical guitar, contemporary improvisations
- Wednesday at 5 p.m.: Carolyn Wehner with piano, vocals
- Thursday at 5 p.m.: Zach Tremblay with finger-style guitar
- Friday at 7 p.m.: Peter Mac with classic rock inspired solo guitar
- Saturday at 7 p.m.: Tommy Odetto with classic rock inspired solo guitar
Also on the events list at Saint Kate are Wine Tasting Wednesday, Half Off Wine Night on Thursday, Champagne Art Tours on Friday and Saturday, and Mimosa Morning on Saturday. For more information about Saint Kate events, go to the hotel’s events page.
In other Saint Kate news, the hotel’s homestyle American food restaurant Aria reopened for dinner service on Saturday. You can read our (glowing) review of the restaurant, here. Proof Pizza is also open.