Should I get a ClassPass?This service allows you to hop from gym to gym, taking classes at any of the dozens of local fitness studios that participate.
Basic plans start at $39 and allow you to take 3-5 classes a month. But will it inspire you to work out more?
Read the full story:
This article is taken from our May 2019 cover story, How to Live Your Healthiest Life.
- You can sign up for yoga at a studio near your office one morning, and kickboxing at a gym near your apartment the next.
- Knowing that you have class credits in your account can motivate you to use them up.
- The per-class cost is often less than it would be if you booked drop-in sessions.
- Major chains such as Planet Fitness don’t participate (at least not in Milwaukee).
- Studios can reserve the right to give their members first dibs on popular classes.
- Some studios only share their schedule on ClassPass a week in advance, making it difficult to plan a long-term workout schedule.