BREW CITY’S BUZZIEST spring exhibition, “Scandinavian Design and the United States, 1890-1980,” was scheduled to open at the Milwaukee Art Museum on May 15. With its clean lines and whimsical touches, Scandi style feels as fresh today as it ever did.
Bring the look home with these products.
— Sponsored Video —
1. J52B Chair by Børge Mogensen
$590-$800 at Cream City Restoration, 201 N. Water St.
2. Marimekko Kukka Notecards by Marimekko
$17 at Boswell Books, 2559 N. Downer Ave.
3. PH5 Pendant Lamp by Poul Henningsen for Louis Poulsen Lighting
$996 at Design Within Reach, 167 N. Broadway
4. Sunburst in Pink by Jessica Jones
$40 for a sheet of wallpaper at Chasing Paper
5. Ryytimaa Kitchen Towel by Lapuan Kankurit
$18 at Olson House, 4326 N. Oakland Ave., Shorewood
6. Godtagbar Vase by Jennifer Idrizi
$6 at Ikea, 7500 S. Ikea Way, Oak Creek
7. Scandinavian Design & the United States, 1890- 1980 by Bobbye Tigerman and Monica Obniski
$65 at the Milwaukee Art Museum Store, 700 N. Art Museum Dr.