The Bay View Neighborhood Association and Milwaukee County Parks are bringing back Chill on the Hill for the 2021 season. This will be the weekly live concert series’ 16th season at the Humboldt Park Band Chalet.
Like most Milwaukee events, Chill on the Hill was canceled in 2020. The upcoming season will include an expansion of its footprint in Humboldt Park to create more space for guests and social distancing.
“Our neighbors need this kind of community connection more than ever, and this event provides the space and place to do that,” Executive Producer of Chill on the Hill Patty Thompson said in a Facebook post about the event.
In our annual love fest for the city we call home, readers and editors alike give mad props to the people, places and things that rev us up right now. From restaurants to remodelers, we’ve curated more than 100 reasons for you to get out and explore Milwaukee.
The first concert will start at 6:30 p.m. on July 13 with a performance from The Hungry Williams, Eric Blowtorch and the Bodyguards. The event will then run every Tuesday through Sept. 14.
Here’s a look at the lineup:
- July 13: The Hungry Williams, Eric Blowtorch and the Bodyguards
- July 20: Long Mama, Cabin Essence
- July 27: Holy Pinto, L’Resorts
- Aug. 3: YUM YUM CULT, Wonderful Bluffer
- Aug. 10: Fellow Kinsman, Lauryl Sufate + the LOL
- Aug. 17: Devils Teeth, Decoteau Black
- Aug. 24: The Midnight Purchase, No Seatbelts
- Aug. 31: Donna Woodall, The Sunkin Suns
- Sept. 7: Fressure Point, Fuzzysurf
- Sept. 14: The Mike Benign Compulsion, Testa Rosa
Each concert will include two headliners. Some acts may change over the course of the season. Concert-goers will be asked to follow all current COVID regulations and CDC guidelines for outdoor events.