What we’re reading on this Friday morning.
- The Journal Sentinel is reporting in a blog post that “two of Milwaukee’s insane killers” have been denied release from secure custody.
- About 27,000 of the people who lost coverage when Wisconsin’s Badgercare program shrank will have a second opportunity to buy coverage through the state’s federally administered health insurance exchange, the State Journal says.
- A new study has debunked fears that bras increase the risk of breast cancer, according to U.S. News and World Report.
- More news on the new largest dinosaur ever found, the aptly named Dreadnoughtus. It appears to have had a big nose.
- The Atlantic noses around Richard Posner’s opinion striking down Wisconsin’s ban on gay marriage, to interesting effect: “Posner finds the states’ justifications so irrational that he almost becomes unhinged himself.”