It wouldn’t be a Tuesday without a mixed bag of news to digest. Read on!
- Aaron Rodgers left last night’s Packers game early with a shoulder injury. Packers staff wouldn’t release any details about a diagnosis.
- TIME Magazine says Gov. Walker is leading the pack in terms of Republican governors searching for “creative ways to benefit from the Affordable Care Act while [maintaining]…opposition to the law.”
- Yesterday the federal trial about our state’s voter ID laws kicked off.
- Last night about a thousand New Jersey mall-goers huddled in the Garden State Plaza in Paramus, New Jersey, while police searched for a suspected shooter. Reports of a shooter walking toward the mall and firing shots into the air sparked the search, but the 20-year-old shooter was later found dead by self-inflicted gunshot wounds. No other injuries were sustained.
- Spoiler alert: This might ruin bananas for you. A British woman bought a bunch of bananas from her local Sainsbury’s, only to find the bananas were bursting with deadly venomous spiders.