Here we are, smack dab in the middle of the workweek. Monday has disappeared from our rear view and Friday is finally on the horizon. So, on this hump day, here’s what we’re reading to get us over the summit and down the other side. Hope it helps. The Journal Sentinel writes about how the […]
Here we are, smack dab in the middle of the workweek. Monday has disappeared from our rear view and Friday is finally on the horizon. So, on this hump day, here’s what we’re reading to get us over the summit and down the other side. Hope it helps.
- The Journal Sentinel writes about how the Mitchell Park Domes are constructing a new, 65,000-square-foot complex of greenhouses to grow – on site – the horticultural wonders that appear inside. All for a cool $10 million, to be completed by the end of the summer.
- Who doesn’t love beanbags? Criminals, that’s who. Police have turned the pliable dorm room staple into high-velocity missiles (significantly smaller in size) used to disarm perps. And they put them to good use in Milton yesterday, according to the Journal Sentinel.
- Wisconsin native and bestselling author Danielle Trussoni will be at Boswell Book Co. next Wednesday, so be sure to ask about angel hunters.
- A longtime mainstay of the Milwaukee Rep, Lee Ernst stopped by ThirdCoastDigest.com to talk about his theatrical work in the city, just before heading west to appear in a show at the Arizona Theatre Company.
- If you’re like us, the thought of a hot meal at the end of the workday is no small motivation to push through. Not sure what’s on the menu back home? Here’s an idea. Happy National Paella Day!
- Winning takes care of everything. At least that’s what Nike and Tiger Woods are hoping. But a recent Nike ad using that exact slogan on top of a picture of the controversial golfer is causing a bit of a stir.
Have any suggestions for morning reading? Leave it in the comments.