Pull yourself out of your holiday stupor with this smattering of news.
- Three Wisco ladies have earned the title of “master brewer.”
- Assembly Republicans are trying again to limit the types of food available for purchase with food stamps, including restrictions on the purchasing of chips and soda.
- China has blocked access to Gmail, a move that is especially problematic for businesses that use the email client as their official business email.
- Calvin Moody Park on the city’s North Side is getting a $2-million makeover.
- The Wisconsin Supreme Court has sided with law enforcement in three cases that examine convictions obtained, in part, from forcible blood draws.