We have a healthy dose of news, gossip and, of course, silly pop culture. This is the Morning Links for Monday, August 26.
- The U.S. now has “very little doubt” Syrian military carried out a chemical attack last week, and officials say a response is not far away.
- A couple in Kenosha got a little more than they bargained for when they found out they were the proud parents-to-be of quadruplets – all without the assistance of fertility drugs.
- The Harley-Davidson 110th anniversary bash starts later this week, but videos are already appearing online, reports 620 WTMJ.
- WMSE decided to cancel one of their newest radio shows, Art City, after just one show. Mary Louise Schumacher was given little in the way of explanation.
- In a move that made former teenage girls everywhere swoon, ‘NSYNC reunited at the Video Music Awards last night. Their last performance at the VMAs was in 2011. In other VMA news, One Direction was booed and Miley Cyrus was, well, Miley.