Menswear for the discerning lumberjack.
1. The lumberjack-lite aesthetic means plenty of soft flannels and Southwestern patterns.
2. The Weinbrenner Shoe Company’s Thorogood 1892 boot collection (starting at $285), made in Merrill, Wis., with Horween leather, combines a rugged build with sex appeal.
3. Haptic Lab’s Great Lakes quilt.
4. It’s the only place in Milwaukee where you can caress a Filson bag.
5. The citrus-y Men’s Society No. 1 beard softening oil is really just a pleasing facial oil that anyone would enjoy – bearded or not.
6. Who doesn’t love a Milwaukee pennant?