Holiday stats, Superior's mayor in hot water, and the mysterious reasons why two fantasy sports sites are lobbying in Wisconsin.
Recommended reading for another day of unseasonably warm weather.
- Six American troops were killed and three others were injured in a suicide bomb attack at an air base in Afghanistan, reports The Hill.
- Restaurateur Joe Bartolotta discusses his diet plans.
- Superior’s Mayor Bruce Hagen said in a Facebook post that President Obama is a Muslim.
- Fantasy football betting sites FanDuel and DraftKings are lobbying the state legislator but won’t say why.
- It takes seven-to-10 years to grow a Christmas tree back, and other depressing holiday statistics via Wired.