Your recommended Tuesday reading.
- Many large mutual fund groups invest in gun manufacturers, which is displeasing to many who seek tighter gun control measures, but likely pleasing to those whose purchases account for the rising gun sales. Snoop Dogg, yep, the rapper, is one of the more vocal critics of these investments and is a part of an awareness group called Campaign to Unload.
- Today Gov. Walker will sign a bill that allows the sale of Narcan, a drug that reverses the effects of a heroin overdose, so that it will be available at pharmacies without a prescription.
- Restoration Hardware, which will soon open a Third Ward shop, is getting into the clothing business.
- Microsoft’s search site Bing has a new tool that is taking the work out of….picking a presidential candidate.
- One of the world’s largest mining companies, which is based in the UK, is cutting 85,000 jobs.