2015 Charitable Events Guide
Available on newsstands February 2, 2015
Like your cause, Milwaukee Magazine's Charitable Events Guide is one of a kind. It's the city's only complete calendar of local fundraising events appearing both online and in printed form annually—a keeper that readers will reference all year long. Showcase your cause, your work and the difference you make in your community through various advertising opportunities. To make the guide successful, we also need organizations to enter their upcoming events every year. Contact us to receive deadline notifications and additional information.
To enter your event, please follow these steps:
1) Click here to go to the Event Submission page. Note: You must be logged in or create an account to enter an event
2) Select Charitable Events in the Category drop-down box
3) Enter the Event Name and Charity Specific Info, including Benefiting Organization and Attire
4) Choose your Start and End dates. This will be the same day for one-day events. If your event dates are tentative, please select the first of the month the event will take place (i.e. 6/1/2014 for June 2014) and make a note in "Tell us about it" that the dates are TBD. You will have the opportunity to edit your event dates online by accessing your Profile (must be logged in) on the homepage. However, please note that changes after November 14, 2014 will not appear in print.
5) Select your Location and Venue. If your venue is not listed, write it in under Building Name
6) Fill in the Address fields
7) Website URLs should be event-specific if possible, but may also direct readers to your organization's website if you prefer
8) E-mail addresses will not be published, but will be used to contact you should we have any questions regarding your event submission
9) Tell us about your event in 20 to 30 words. Editorial retains the right to edit event listings as needed for space
10) Write in any specific info regarding time of your event and how much it costs to participate
Photos should be sent to Rachel Stinebring. All photo submissions much be high-resolution images!
Event submission questions can be directed to Meghan Gerosa.
Event submission: November 14, 2014
Ad space reservation: December 9, 2014
Contact Shannon Dailey for advertising opportunities.