Natural neutrals (with sun protection!) speak loudest when it’s warmest. And pops of coral complement all skin tones.
1. Eyeliner pencil in charcoal by High Born Cosmetics, $15 at The Dollhouse Nail & Beauty Boutique.
2. Oil-free tinted moisturizer with SPF 20 in cameo by Laura Mercier, $43 at Blush.
3. Polish in MacBeth by Butter London, $15 at Ulta.
4. Three-shade blush in enchant by Frankie Rose, available with wantable.com subscription, $40 first month, $36 afterward.
5. Mineral eye shadow in HD coral by High Born Cosmetics, $14 at The Dollhouse Nail & Beauty Boutique.
6. Polish in Vina del Mar by Coast Polish, $8 at coastpolish.etsy.com.
7. Eye shadow stick in copper by Laura Mercier, $26 at Blush.
8. Naked bronzing beauty balm by Urban Decay, $34 at Ulta.
9. The essential mascara by Kevyn Aucoin, $32 at Blush.
10. Matte lip color in forever by Kevyn Aucoin, $33 at Blush.
11. Eye shadow in oasis by Stila, $18 at Blush.
12. Coconut water cheek gelee in berry bliss by Josie Maran, $22 at Sephora.