You can see a lot from a second-story roof in the Third Ward, it turns out. Café Benelux’s rooftop space is open for lunch and dinner—as well as weekend brunch—on warm-weather days. Umbrellas over each table shield you from the sun. With a menu modeled after Belgium’s cafes, signature dishes include cheese-stuffed bitterballen, mussels with frites or gulden draak pecan pie, plus a hearty roster of sandwiches, salads and burgers.
- 10 Romantic Summer Dates in Milwaukee
- 12 Dog-Friendly Bars, Restaurants, Patios and Parks in Milwaukee
- 6 Reasons I Love Milwaukee: Claire Swinarski
- Milwaukee Dining With a View: 9 Restaurants With Spectacular Views
- Milwaukee Rooftop Dining & Bar Guide
- Milwaukee’s Best Restaurant Patios
- Readers’ Choice: Best Summer Patios 2016