Explore our state’s vibrant food scene in the August issue of Milwaukee Magazine. Our dining critic explored Madison, La Crosse, Sheboygan and Steven’s Point and reports back on the must-try dining spots, farmers markets, speakeasies and more. Gas up the car and prime your appetite – these Wisconsin Foodie hotspots are definitely worth the trip.
Plus, check out our feature profile of Ian Westermann, one of the most sought-after (and expensive) tennis coaches in the world. He’s based in a most unlikely place: Milwaukee.
The August issue also includes:
- A profile of Christopher T Wood, the Pfister Hotel’s new artist-in-residence
- A preview of the monumental new J.R.R. Tolkien exhibit opening this month at Marquette’s Haggerty Museum of Art
- A review of Downtown’s exciting new restaurant, Lupi & Iris
- A deep dive into the mental health crisis among veterinarians
- The 2022 Faces of Milwaukee – check out these nearly 50 profiles of some of the most interesting people and businesses in Milwaukee