Grab your lunch and join Milwaukee Magazine Editor and Publisher Carole Nicksin weekdays at noon for livestream conversations with some of Milwaukee’s most interesting people.
- Monday, May 11: Join us for a conversation with local rapper Klassik to hear about his musical career and his recent album, QUIET. He might even perform for us!
- Tuesday, May 12: Caitlin Cullen, owner of The Tandem, will talk about how the restaurant is helping those in need during the pandemic.
- Wednesday, May 13: We’ll hear from Charlie Berens, comedian and host of Manitowoc Minute.
- Thursday, May 14: Milwaukee County’s Emergency Management Medical Director Ben Weston will give his weekly update about coronavirus developments in the area.
- Friday, May 15: Chad Bauman, executive director of Milwaukee Repertory Theater, will discuss how the group is supporting its artists, as well as its plans for the fall.