Foodies, let the arguments begin. In our March issue, dining critic Ann Christenson, picked the 25 best restaurants in our fair city. We’re not going to spoil which restaurants made the list here (you’ll have to pick up the issue for that), but we’ll say that it spans the gamut from old favorites to exciting, new spots, with a couple of surprise choices in between. Whether you agree or not, you’ll certainly find plenty of restaurants and dishes to try in this feature.
The March issue also includes:
- A feature on the long, surprising history of one of Wisconsin’s favorite bar pastimes – pull tabs.
- A journey in words and pictures through the bird migration high season at Humboldt Park
- How local elementary schools are changing their approaches to early childhood education
- A profile of the man who ran every block in Milwaukee
- A spotlight on Rochester Deli’s tremendous Reuben sandwich
- A guide to the best spots to play pinball in MKE
- Another installment in John Gurda’s Historic Milwaukee series
Order the March issue here. And never miss an issue of Milwaukee Magazine by subscribing.