For nearly 40 years, Milwaukee Magazine has been rounding up the best our city has to offer in our annual “Best Of” issue, featuring the winners of our Readers Choice poll. In this annual love fest for the city we call home, readers and editors alike give props to the people, places and things that rev us up right now. From restaurants to remodelers, soccer stadiums to cat cafes, we’ve curated more than 100 reasons for you to get out and explore Milwaukee.
The September issue also includes:
- A historical feature on the Milwaukee Badgers, our city’s short-lived NFL team that tried (and failed) to topple the Packers
- A look at unexpected connection that led to the new Ruth Foundation for the Arts Milwaukee grant winner
- A deep dive into Wisconsin’s problematic relationship with alcohol
- A review of Saffron Modern Indian Fine Dining
- Your Fall Arts Guide – all the performances, exhibits, concerts and more you won’t want to miss this season