Hit the sand in style with bold essentials for every member of the family.
By Claire Hanan ❘ Styling by Lizzy Lovas | Photo by Adam Ryan Morris
1. A win-win: This bikini is reversible and made in MKE! Tropical Tryst/Snow Leopard reversible wrap swim top, $55 and cheeky bottoms, $50 at swoonswimwear.com.
2. Straw hat by Billabong, $36 at Salamander.
3. Folding Flash Wayfarer sunglasses by Ray-Ban, $169-300 each at Wisconsin Vision.
4. Rock these shorts on land as well as in the water. Baggies Longs shorts by Patagonia, $49 at Clear Water Outdoor.
5. Beach towel by Marimekko for Target, $18 at Target.
6. Julius embossed sandals by Dolce Vita, $78 at Salamander.
7. Handmade lip heal in calendula and mint, $4 at fernandnettle.com.
8. Instant relief rain remedy cream by Terranova, $21 at Soaps & Scents.
9. Shimmer lotion by Mer-Sea, $21 at Soaps & Scents.
10. Nail polish by Butter London, $15 each at Ulta.
11. Keep your water cool for hours, with no condensation. Tote bag by Vince Camuto, $198 at Macy’s.
12. Twenty-five ounce water bottle by S’well, $45 at Lizzibeth.
13. Summer sneakers in pink by iPlay, $18; both at Goo Goo Gaa Gaa.
14. Sandcastle molds by Hape, $5 each