Group Parties, Open For Lunch, Outdoor Dining, Reservations Taken,
The former Coquette Cafe digs have been transformed by the owners (who also operate the Third Ward’s DanDan). They’ve added a ’70s rock ‘n roll vibe and an untraditional French menu. That includes French onion soup, foie gras torchon, steak frites, duck a l’orange and cassoulet.
- 8 Milwaukee Restaurants We Can’t Wait For in 2019
- 5 New Milwaukee Happy Hours To Add To Your List
- Fauntleroy Starts Lunch Service
- The Third Ward’s Fauntleroy is Powering Up with Weekly Happy Hour
- Fauntleroy’s Menu Offers a Twist on Traditional French Cuisine
- ‘Fauntleroy’ is French for ‘New Restaurant Replacing Coquette Cafe’
Swooshing water flows down a creek next to this charming 10-year-old “meat palace” in Hartland’s quaint downtown. Seasonal decorations routinely inhabit the bar and dining room, which also pays homage to our state’s NFL football team. Palmer’s is a supper club that adores steak. The prices are very appealing, and a la carte is rejected in favor of being inclusive.
Related Stories: Your Guide to the Best Steak Restaurants in Milwaukee
This dive (meant in the kindest way) overlooking Pewaukee Lake offers almost no place to stand comfortably when it’s busy, but you stand, awkwardly, near the bar or the wood-accented, nautical-themed dining room, and just hope that someone gets up and leaves soon. It’s all worth this period of limbo. The crust is like a round, uniformly thin piece of lavosh lavished in toppings that improve when you add “super,” as in Super Special. That’s pepperoni and sausage, black olives and onions, green peppers and mushrooms.