The former Coquette Cafe digs have been transformed by the owners (who also operate the Third Ward’s DanDan). They’ve added a ’70s rock ‘n roll vibe and an untraditional French menu. That includes French onion soup, foie gras torchon, steak frites, duck a l’orange and cassoulet.
- 8 Milwaukee Restaurants We Can’t Wait For in 2019
- 5 New Milwaukee Happy Hours To Add To Your List
- Fauntleroy Starts Lunch Service
- The Third Ward’s Fauntleroy is Powering Up with Weekly Happy Hour
- Fauntleroy’s Menu Offers a Twist on Traditional French Cuisine
- ‘Fauntleroy’ is French for ‘New Restaurant Replacing Coquette Cafe’
Group Parties, Open For Lunch, Outdoor Dining, Reservations Taken,
Swooshing water flows down a creek next to this charming 10-year-old “meat palace” in Hartland’s quaint downtown. Seasonal decorations routinely inhabit the bar and dining room, which also pays homage to our state’s NFL football team. Palmer’s is a supper club that adores steak. The prices are very appealing, and a la carte is rejected in favor of being inclusive.
Related Stories: Your Guide to the Best Steak Restaurants in Milwaukee