The news you can use on this chilly St. Patrick’s Day.
- Wispolitics is reporting that Walker’s new budget would raise taxes and fees by nearly $50 million and create a positive balance for the 2017-19 period.
- You will soon be able to make an ATM dispense cash with an app, says the JS.
- Despite much hype, some streetcar projects have not panned out as planned, reports The New York Times.
- House Republicans will again attempt to repeal Obamacare as well as raise defense spending in their latest budget, says TIME.
- There is absolutely no way this plan to improve race relations is going to backfire.