Hosted by the Medical College of Wisconsin, the virtual town hall and panel discussion will include several MCW professors and doctors, as well as Heather A. Paradis, the chief medical officer for the City of Milwaukee Health Department. Join the conversation Monday at 6 p.m.
Don’t let mothers day sneak up on you this weekend. We found five very Milwaukee gift recommendations in this gift guide. Each of the products comes from a local store and can be picked up curbside or delivered straight to your mom’s door.
Cinco de Mayo happens to also land on Taco Tuesday this year. We curated a list of local restaurants where you can order curbside tacos to celebrate the holiday.
The Milwaukee Beer Society is leading a virtual tour of Eagle Park Brewing’s new Muskego taproom from 6 to 8 p.m. Get a good look at the new space and plan for a visit in the (hopefully near) future.
The Crafty Cow created a wing sauce incorporating Carolina Reaper, Ghost Pepper and Cayenne Pepper all combined using the base from their Nashville Hot sauce, and named it MKE LAVA. The competition on Thursday is to eat three of the wings as fast as you can. The winner will receive a $50 gift card to use at Crafty Cow and a T-Shirt. Here are the rules:
- Make a video of yourself eating all of the wings provided
- Post video on your social media page (Facebook and Instagram only)n and tag Crafty Cow (FB: Crafty Cow MKE, Insta: CrafycowWI)
- Contestant with the fastest time to completely eat their wings will win
- Video must include a close up off all the wings before eating to make sure that seasoning hasn’t been removed and after eating to ensure wings have been eaten entirely
- Beverages can be consumed after competition is completed but not while eating wings
- Only one person allowed per competition order (cannot split wings with another person)