Your wrist has the potential to look really fly. Here's how.
Rose gold, diamonds, studded leather straps, mother of pearl chronograph faces, sleek white and even numberless – today’s wristwatches, though still practical, have navigated their way to wardrobe accessory staple. Change yours daily to match an outfit or wear it like a tattoo – a permanent statement of personal style. Like any worthwhile fashion necessity, the look (and price) options are limitless.
(from left to right)
- Regent watch in rose gold by Citizen, $575 at Armbruster Jewelers.
- 1950s vintage watch in gold by Rolex, $3,500 at Paul’s Jewelers.
- Two-tone chronograph watch in silver and gold by Michael Kors, $250 at Macy’s.
- Watch in silver by Geneva, $17 at Bangles & Bags.
- Bali stud wrap in cream, brown and snake print by La Mer, $116 at 5 Hearts.
- Lexington chronograph watch in rose gold by Michael Kors, $250 at Macy’s.
- Watch in silver and white by Narmi, $18 at Bangles & Bags.
- Gold watch by Geneva, $18 at Bangles & Bags.
- Vintage watch in sterling silver with marcasite gems by Bucherer, $750 at Paul’s Jewelers.
- Divvy watch in white granite by Nixon, $175 at Moda 3.