Cut Lines for Sept. 13, 2013
Sweater season is upon us.
Sweater season and fashion month are upon us. If you kept up with the New York shows, tell me in the comments about your favorites (Mine: Joseph Altuzarra, Marc Jacobs). And if you're ready for the next leg of the fashion marathon, check out our live stream of the London shows here.
- GoodMorningAmerica.com reports that over the course of their 56-year marriage, one man has bought is wife more than 55,000 dresses. It begs the question: Does he have sons?
- One non-personal style blogger takes pictures of herself for the nine days of New York fashion week. This is what she learned.
- Luci Boutique has opened a new location in Mequon (1505 W. Mequon Rd.).
- Primark, a massive British fast fashion retailer, will pay three months salary to the employees and their families involved in the Bangladesh factory collapse.
- And just a reminder, a local version of fashion week will kick off Sept. 22. More details to come.
If you want to chat fashion, tweet me @cchanan.