Morning Links for Aug. 19, 2014
One bloody surprise.
Your daily menagerie of news bites.
- A Massachusetts man woke up to an unsettling surprise: a drunk, bloody stranger asleep on his couch.
- A former Milwaukee County employee has been charged with six felony counts, including accepting bribes for contract work.
- The Wisconsin Center for Investigative Journalism has found significant racial disparities in the state's special drug courts.
- Milwaukee Record has a nice read on local rocker Kinth's latest album.
- Protesters and police clashed again in Ferguson, Mo., despite the presence of the National Guard.