Morning Links for July 25, 2013
Attanasio on Braun, sexting with Weiner, and the secrets to longevity.
Linking you up with the newsiest news is what we do. These bits deserve an extra shot of espresso:
- In Ryan Braun news, Milwaukee Brewers owner Mark Attanasio responded to reporters last night at Miller Park. Yes, he had some intriguing things to say. Read the transcript here.
- New York politician Anthony Weiner (a.k.a., Carlos Danger) is in the news again for allegedly sending more photos of an inappropriate nature – this time to a 22-year-old woman. But who is this woman? CNN’s Anderson Cooper (a.k.a., the Silver Fox) can give you all the goods on this woman, Sydney Leathers. Sydney Leathers??
- The world’s oldest man is a New Yorker by the name of Salustiano Sanchez-Blazquez. His name isn’t as important as, my God, he’s 112 years old! He must have some secrets to longevity, right? Sure does.
- Looking good, Mr. President! Check out this photo of George H.W. Bush and members of his Secret Service detail, who shaved their heads in solidarity for a 2-year-old boy with leukemia.
- Apparently some new statistics came out that claim women are more likely to wear red or pink when they're most fertile. Come on! Slate.com thinks that's bollocks, too!