Morning Links for July 12, 2013
Malala, Hillary Clinton and "ninja" mining protesters.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the Morning Links of our lives.
- Malala, the girl who survived a shooting by the Pakistani Taliban, will address the UN today on her 16th birthday, The Times of India reports.
- Now free of the State Department, Hillary Clinton is giving a lot of lucrative speeches to industry groups, according to The Washington Post.
- Men who said they were strip-searched by MPD illegally are now speaking out and have filed a civil suit, the Journal Sentinel says.
- Gov. Scott Walker compares the mining protesters who vandalized Gogebic Taconite equipment to "ninjas," WISC-TV in Madison reports.
- Tammy Baldwin's first bill in the U.S. Senate targets access to venture capital by small businesses, Wispolitics.com has learned.