Morning Links for June 21, 2013
Book dominos, a Taliban prisoner and $1 billion in state tax relief?
Morning Links wanders far and wide in search of the essential, peculiar and hilarious.
- The state budget has cleared the state Legislature and now heads to Gov. Scott Walker for approval and/or line item vetoes. The Journal Sentinel has Walker claiming $1 billion in total tax relief.
- Is it splits for Madison wild man Brett Hulsey and the Democratic Party? The State Journal explores the issue.
- The Taliban has offered to free a U.S. soldier it has held SINCE 2009.
- A 2,131-book-strong domino chain tumbles at the Seattle Public Library. Video on this Buzzfeed post.
- OK, show's over. What's next for the Heat?