Morning Links for June 11, 2013
All the news that's fit to link.
It's going to be 80 degrees today, which is why we kept today's links short and sweet. Read on.
- The morning-after contraceptive pill will soon be available over the counter, as the Obama administration has decided to stop blocking orders to allow it.
- The Washington Post has a moving piece on the parents of the Newtown shooting victims and their continued mourning.
- Amazon.com, web purveyor of apparently everything, is now getting into the grocery business.
- Marquette fundraiser Julie Tolan has been named the new chief executive officer - and the first female at that - of the YMCA.
- A.V. Club Milwaukee has a play-by-play of this year's Locust Street Festival, including music videos. Enjoy.