Morning Links for May 8, 2014
Don Draper, a 90-year-old drug smuggler, and a new use for Viagra.
Where goes well with a days of (predicted) 70-some-degree weather? Our Morning Links!
- “Mad Men” actor Jon Hamm’s career before playing Don Draper wasn’t rosy. In Vanity Fair’s June issue, he talks about a low period of being a set dresser for soft-core porn movies.
- Now that Monica Lewinski is back in the news, aren’t you curious to know where other folks involved in that Clinton administration scandal are now? People like Ken Starr, Linda Tripp and Paula Jones? Check out this “Where Are They Now.”
- We all know what Viagra and Cialis are used to, um, treat. The results of a new study suggest the drugs could be used for another medical purpose.
- A 47-year-old Miami woman recently gave birth to healthy triplets without the help of fertility drugs. Her doctor says the feat is nothing short of a miracle.
- Even when you’re 90 years old, the law can catch up with you. Leo Sharp learned this on his 90th B-day, when he was sentenced to three years in federal prison for smuggling $3 million of cocaine across the United States for a Mexican drug cartel.