Stories happening in the world that we think you should know about. That's the one, the only Morning Links:
- A Fast Company writer claims clichés are good for productivity. In fact, there are even clichés to “live by.” Huh?
- OK, so a woman in Connecticut is arrested for prostitution after calling police on her pimp. This is not a punchline.
- And the state with the most bars per capita is… not Wisconsin. But our beloved state does makes an appearance on the list of this Eater.com story.
- JC Penney is doing damage control after receiving complaints that one of the retailer's billboards in Culver City, Calif. is offensive. It features a teapot that some argue bears a resemblance to Adolph Hilter.
- A New Mexico man was arrested for driving drunk while having sex with a woman. The man also reportedly tried to elude officers by hiding behind a cactus. USAToday.com is on this strange story.