Morning Links for May 27, 2014
Bill Murray crashing a bachelor party might be the only thing you need to see today.
Ponder all of these on this muggy Tuesday.
- The New York Times takes a deep dive into the stories of 13 of the victims whose deaths were caused by General Motors' faulty ignition switches.
- According to the Washington Post, military officials in Nigeria claim to know the location of the abducted girls, but say they can't use force to free them.
- Over the weekend, Bill Murray crashed a bachelor party.
- In 2013, the BMO Harris Bradley Center had its worst year yet for live music, says the JS' Piet Levy.
- Milwaukee Record has a delightful season preview of the Lakeshow Chinooks' season.