Morning Links for May 20, 2014
Hillary, health care and pizza. Of course.
A smattering of news in digestible chunks.
- Riverwest is getting a new apartment building with its very own climbing wall, says the Journal Sentinel.
- The New York Times is already slamming Hillary Clinton's latest literary endeavor.
- Jimmy Fallon sent quite of few pizzas to the ladies of the View to help them cope with their first day without Barbara Walters.
- A church is Pewaukee is refusing to pay a storm-water utility fee, instead claiming that the city has been harassing it for years. The JS digs into it.
- The Times has a pretty sweet interactive infographic that puts the U.S.'s Affordable Care Act into perspective internationally, as measured by decreases in prevalent diseases.