Morning Links for April 8, 2014
Lands' End, an Art Museum restoration and ShotSpotter legislation.
Your daily dose of newsy bits.
- The Milwaukee Art Museum will be revamping the War Memorial building in addition to its galleries. Art City has the details.
- Lands' End is trading as a public company again and has continued to separate itself from Sears, which spun off the company late last year.
- Wired explores the increasingly blurred line that separates domesticated dogs and cats from individuals.
- Every member of the Wisconsin legislature, except Republican Rep. Tyler August, voted to expand funding for ShotSpotter. Urban Milwaukee explains why.
- There's a chance Russia will invade Ukraine, says Vox.